Delivery or Pickup? Let us help you decide!
Here at Kloss Furniture, we do not outsource our delivery. We own the trucks, and the delivery team is part of the Kloss family. We pride ourselves on taking the time to unwrap, assemble, and place the furniture, eliminating the heavy lifting for you, while providing the best customer service.
TRACK YOUR DELIVERY
We will take care of the heavy lifting, here is what we need from you.
- All merchandise must be paid before delivery can be set. No COD's are accepted.
- Credit card and debit card payments are accepted on the phone by calling: Kloss Furniture - Highland: 618-654-7433 - Kloss Furniture - O’Fallon: 618-628-2802.
- Our office will confirm your delivery date and provide you with a 3 hour delivery window 24 hours prior to delivery. Please understand that some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions, traffic jams, etc. can delay delivery time frames.
- We will remove your old furniture for $149. Please talk to your sales associate for more details
- The customer is responsible for having a clear room. Kloss Furniture is not insured to move furniture we are not delivering, nor are we responsible for re-installing electronic equipment
- Someone 18 years of age or older on site to accept your delivery.
- Please restrain pets and make sure we have a cleared path to where you would like the furniture placed.
- Please make sure the walkway is shoveled during the winter months.
- We cannot move existing furniture in your home.
Kloss Next Day Delivery
Kloss Furniture offers Next Day Delivery on In-Stock Mattresses, Recliners, and Lift Chairs. Next Day Delivery orders must be entered into our system before 2PM to ensure Next Day Delivery.
Don’t want to wait on for Delivery, here is what you will need:
- Inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse. We cannot accept damage claims once the furniture leaves the warehouse.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle; however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.
- Make sure to bring straps, blankets, and rope to secure your furniture in your vehicle.