- Service Requests
- Cancellation Policy
- Extended Warranty Plan
- Furniture Pick-Up
- Returned Check Fee
If your purchase from Kloss Furniture requires service, please click here to fill out our service request form. This is the fastest way for you to receive service and/or warranty work for your product.
We accept cash, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, American Express, bank check, money orders, and personal checks. We do not accept starter or temporary checks. We also offer a variety of financing plans.
Floor models and clearance items which are sold “as-is” and are considered final sales may not be cancelled. The manager of Kloss Furniture is the only personnel authorized to cancel the following type of orders: special orders, factory ordered merchandise, COM (Customer Own Material) orders, table pads, parts, throw pillows. A restocking fee of 25% will be charged for cancelling the previously stated type of orders.
All authorized refunds of payments made by credit card will be credited to the originally charged credit card account within five (5) business days. If you paid by cash or check, you will be issued a check within ten (10) business days.
Kloss Furniture honors all manufacturer warranties for quality and craftsmanship. Clearance merchandise is not covered by this warranty. For more information on your specific warranty, please email Customer Service or call us at 618-628-2802.
- We may repair, replace, or refund your purchase at our discretion. Delivery personnel, service technicians, sales staff, and design staff may not authorize any warranty service. Kloss Furniture customer service administrator will make all warranty service decisions.
- Depending on the type of repair required, service may be performed in your home, at our warehouse or at the manufacturer’s factory. We reserve the right to inspect merchandise in your home.
- All warranties are for normal residential use only and do not apply to commercial use.
Extended Warranty Plan
We also offer an extended protection plan. Please contact your sales consultant for details about the plan. Extended protection plans must be requested before delivery.
Hours: Mon - Sat: 10AM - 5PM
- Please call ahead at least 30 minutes prior to picking up your order(s).
- Some furniture may require assembly; please see your salesperson for details.
- Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility.
- No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves the warehouse.
- Make sure to bring straps, blankets, and rope to secure your furniture in your vehicle.
- If merchandise that was picked up and needs to be returned, it will be the customer’s responsibility to return it to the store they purchased the merchandise from.
Kloss Furniture offers in-home delivery and set-up. We unwrap, place, and assemble your furniture in the appropriate room.
- All merchandise must be paid before delivery can be set. No CODs are accepted.
- Credit card and debit card payments are accepted on the phone by calling:
- Kloss Furniture: 618-628-2802
- Our office will confirm your delivery date and provide you with a 3 hour delivery window 24 hours prior to delivery. Please understand that some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions and traffic jams can delay delivery time frames.
- We will remove your old furniture for $149. Please talk to your sales associate for more details.
Returned Check Fee
A $25 fee will be charged on all returned checks.