POLICIES AND GUARANTEES
FURNITURE PICK-UP AND DELIVERY
Kloss Furniture Warehouse Hours: Mon - Sat: 9 AM - 4 PM
Kloss Furniture’s Warehouse is Located at: 135 Poplar St, Highland, IL 62249
- Clearance and floor models are the only accepted merchandise to be picked up from the Kloss Furniture O’Fallon location. All other merchandise must be picked up from Kloss Furniture’s warehouse.
- Please call ahead at least one hour prior to picking up your order(s).
- Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse. Damage claims will not be accepted once the furniture leaves our dock.
- All clearance merchandise must be picked up or delivered within 48 Hours.
- Make sure to bring straps, blankets, and rope to secure your furniture in your vehicle.
- Furniture being picked up by the customer will be loaded in the manufacturer's box or packaging, except for clearance furniture or floor models. If the customer wishes to have their picked up furniture assembled, the assembling fee is $99 per order.
Kloss Furniture offers in-home delivery and set-up. We unwrap, place, and assemble your furniture in the appropriate room.
- All merchandise must be paid before delivery can be set. No COD's are accepted.
- Credit card and debit card payments are accepted over the phone by calling:
Kloss Furniture - Highland: 618-654-7433
Kloss Furniture - O’Fallon: 618-628-2802
- Our office will confirm your delivery date and provide you with a 3-hour delivery window 24 hours prior to delivery. Please understand that some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions, traffic jams, etc. can delay delivery time frames.
- Being a small business, Kloss Furniture tries to run deliveries as efficiently as possible. This means that we cannot guarantee a delivery time. If you would like a specific time for delivery, there will be a $149 fee.
- We will remove your old furniture for $149. Please talk to your sales associate for more details.
- The customer is responsible for having a clear room. Kloss Furniture is not insured to move furniture we are not delivering, nor are we responsible for re-installing electronic equipment.
Kloss Furniture Guarantees
Low Price Guarantee
You can always expect more at Kloss Furniture. We are so confident that you will not find a lower price anywhere in O'Fallon, Illinois, that we guarantee it! If you happen to find the same home furnishing product priced lower at another local retailer within 30 days of your purchase, we will gladly refund the difference… See store for complete details
60 Night Mattress Comfort Guarantee
If within 60 nights of delivery of your new mattress you decide it’s not the right one for you – you may reselect a replacement mattress (Excludes: Appleton, Barker, & Chapman Mattresses) under the following terms & conditions:
1) You must sleep on your new mattress at least 30 nights
It can take several weeks for your muscles & body to adjust to a new mattress, so please allow at least 30 nights before making a reselection.
2) A $100 Reselection fee will apply
To cover handling, inspection & return there is a $100 reselection fee, plus the applicable re-delivery fee to your area. If the re-selected mattress is at a higher price you will be required to pay the difference in addition to the $100 fee.
3) You must Purchase & use our 10 year Warranty Mattress Protector
The mattress must be in “Like New” condition with no stains, soiling, odor, rips or tears in the covering. (Mattress Warranty is voided when any stains appear on the mattress) All returned mattresses must be bagged either in the original plastic or we will use the plastic off your replacement mattress.
4) Only one comfort exchange is offered
When making a reselection we recommend that you do not select the same firmness and/or comfort level as only one exchange is offered. Please allow your sales associate to assist you in your reselection.
5) Comfort Exchange for the Mattress Only
The comfort exchange is for the mattress only. And excludes adjustable power base foundations, pillows, mattress protector, clearanced mattresses, floor model mattresses, bed linens, furniture, and other accessories - as these items can be enjoyed with your new mattress. If a mattress of greater value is selected you will be required to pay the difference.
6) Notify your Sales Associate or our Service Departments
After 30 days & prior to 60 days after delivery, notify us to set up a reselection time. You will need to make an appointment to come in prior to returning your original mattress, (so that reselection can be made). Do not return your mattress without prior notification.
RETURN POLICY AND WARRANTY
Floor models and clearance items which are sold “as-is” and are considered final sales may not be canceled. The managers of Kloss Furniture are the only personnel authorized to cancel the following type of orders: special orders, factory ordered merchandise, COM (Customer Own Material) orders, table pads, parts, throw pillows. A restocking fee of 30% will be charged for canceling the previously stated type of orders. Fabric, pillows, and parts orders must be paid in full at the time of order and are non-cancelable/non-refundable.
Kloss Furniture honors all manufacturer warranties for quality and craftsmanship. Clearance merchandise is not covered by this warranty.
- We may repair, replace, or refund your purchase at our discretion. Delivery personnel, service technicians, sales staff, and design staff may not authorize any warranty service. Kloss Furniture customer service administrator will make all warranty service decisions.
- Depending on the type of repair required, service may be performed in your home, at our warehouse or at the manufacturer’s factory. We reserve the right to inspect merchandise in your home.
- All warranties are for normal residential use only and do not apply to commercial use.