* Includes wire management on back panel
1. This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. All TV stands feature metal, ball- bearing glides. Middle door(s) slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Shelves are removable. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes with plastic wire-management grommets to organize cables of electronics.
6. TV stand size options include 50", 60", and 70" wide.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality, hand-crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two-toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.