1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood tops a species native to Mexico and South America.Mango wood on the rest of the casepiece.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through on the tops.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Middle doors slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes with plastic wire management grommets to organize cables of electronics. Side doors open for extra storage.
6. TV stand size options include 60" 70" and 80" wide.
7. Shelves behind middle doors are fixed. Shelves behind side doors are removable.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.