Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact to request service for a prior purchase?If your purchase from Kloss Furniture requires service, please call our Customer Care line at 618-625-8013 or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What forms of payment do you take?We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, bank check, money orders, and personal checks. We do not accept starter or temporary checks. We also offer a variety of financing plans.
What is Your Cancellation Policy?Floor models and clearance items which are sold "as-is" and are considered final sales that cannot be canceled. The manager of Kloss Furniture is the only personnel authorized to cancel the following type of orders: special orders, factory ordered merchandise, COM (Customer Own Material) orders, table pads, parts, throw pillows. A restocking fee of 30% will be charged for cancelling the previously stated type of orders.
What is your Refund Policy?All authorized refunds of payments made by credit card will be credited to the original charged credit card account within five (5) business days. If you paid by cash or check, you will be issued a check within ten (10) business days.
What is the Warrnty Policy?Kloss Furniture honors all manufacturer warranties for quality and craftsmanship. Clearance merchandise is not covered by this warranty.
- We may repair, replace, or refund your purchase at our discretion. Delivery personnel, service technicians, sales staff, and design staff may not authorize any warranty service. Kloss Furniture customer service administrator will make all warranty service decisions.
- Depending on the type of repair required, service may be performed in your home, at our warehouse or the manufacturer's factory. We also reserve the right to inspect the merchandise in your home.
- All warranties are for normal residential use only and do not apply to commercial use.
We also offer an extended protection plan. Please contact your sales consultant for details about the plan. Extended protection plans must be requested before delivery.
How do I Pick-Up My Furniture Order?
- Please call ahead at least 60 minutes before picking up your order(s).
- Items will remain in their cartons for pick up. If you wish to have your items unpacked and assembled, there will be a $10 per piece assembly fee.
- Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse.
- We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle.
- No damage claims will be accepted once the furniture leaves the warehouse.
- Make sure to bring straps, blankets, and rope to secure your furniture in your vehicle.
- If merchandise that was picked up, needs to be returned, it will be the customer's responsibility to return it to the store they purchased the merchandise from.
How do you deliver furniture?Kloss Furniture offers in-home delivery and set-up. We unwrap, place, and assemble your furniture in the appropriate room.
- All merchandise must be paid before delivery can be set. No CODs are accepted.
- Credit card and debit card payments are accepted by phone.
- Our office will confirm your delivery date and provide you with a 2 hour delivery window 24 hours prior to delivery. Please understand that some circumstances beyond our control, such as poor weather conditions and traffic jams, can delay delivery time frames.